Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new begining...

Why to start blogging. It is probably the first question that any blogger tries to answer. Having a blog gives one an opportunity to share his views and thoughts, and get others opinions on the same. Honestly I don't know what the future of this blog is. These days I have lot of free time, so trying something new is up on the list and this gives birth to another blog in the web.

I think blogging isn't just another way to utilize time, it is about thinking of the world around, developing a perspective, letting the thoughts flow and above all taking others views on them. Loads of experiences I want to share, my views and opinions on them, probably are the driving me to create a blog. Today, if I look back, I am not able to recollect the most happening moments of our first year in the college.

Blogging provides a good way of keeping in touch with your memories and prevent them from fading away. I believe that creating a blog is a good idea to cherish such moments all through the life. And also, this blog will be like the movie Momento, the past experiences will come later. So I guess blogger’s archiving won’t be useful, at least initially.

Well I will try to maintain and update the blog...and I am sure I will TRY. But it is an assurance from a champ in lazing.. :P

No comments: