Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Me Myself

I

Am
Straight forward, friendly, fun loving, not a narcissist (don’t go by the title, couldn’t find better)

Like
Reading newspapers, watching news shows, chatting and bakar, cricket, travelling, trying new cuisine, driving

Can
Crack PJs, be friendly with most of the people, find loopholes anywhere, always be a critic, read non-fiction, be diplomatic, laze off endlessly..Time is about to change this I guess,

Admire
APJ Abdul Kalam, Ratan Tata, Steve Jobs, Sourav Ganguly, Shah Rukh Khan

Dislike
Snobs, hypocrites, people who look down upon India and have reasons to not like it.

Can’t
Sing, be a sycophant, distance myself from a controversy around :P, watch more than 25 min a episode series, read thick novels

Am very judgemental about
RDB is the best movie ever made in India
Ganguly is the one who changed the stature of Indian cricket
The present democratic setup can’t improve India
Sachin is not a cricketing god.....nope
SRK is better than Amitabh

Want
To travel to the North East, to own a business, trek, camp in a wildlife sanctuary, give up my habit of procrastination
....

...

..

.

Still deciphering more about me>>>

No comments: